IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you. Jigga man is black and gay always a white man? You sure are. What you think hypnosis going to get a racist remark out of me? doubt it regardless of what kind of brain damage i'm left with. as far as zuckerberg sacrificing some arab retard's life whatever I'll kill him without hypnosis. Fucking faggot go that far for a few dollars. Atleast you earned yours, marc. This guy, we'll see. Depends if their knife placement will be. What's left of my brain never did the idea of muhammad doing this for family or anyone other than himself come to me. Good lord that kind of misanthropy is damage do ego. Misanthropy just seems like the correct word. Dont remember exact meaning. Opposite of Phila. Phila was my dog at 21. Phila nthrow P. Phila start with P too.

Tuesday, September 3, 2024

And to Alexis impagliazzo. I apologize for your unexplainable lonely living life...i can understand ofcourse I GOT A FUCKING CONCIOUS U FUCKING FAGGOTS im sorry back to you alexis...id be with you passing on sex for intimacy otherwise... with sentimental value i'd get looking back on my "romantic youth" when you play into it. me at those times. but you all and all, only lady in single year of high school I had feelings for. I know fact I'm a junkie takes away from realistic possibility of you and I. but REALITY OF IT IS THIS... 99% of drug addicts in new york got dickshit in values as opposed to me, IM A MAN OF MORAL VALUES AND ETHICAL STANDARDS EVEN IF BULLIES FITTINGLY GOT THEM INTO ME . WITH MY SYMPATHIZING SOUL...AND NEED TO ALWAYS BE ON THE FRIENDLY SIDE OF THINGS. REALITY OF IT IS THIS, I WAS TOO PROUD TO DO SOMESHIT LIKE PAY FOR RELATIONS TO ANYONE AND I STILL FEEL IN RELATING TO ANYONE WITH MONEY INVOLVED...ILL SHOOT MYSELF IN THE FACE BEFORE YOU SEE ME RELATE TO ANYONE BY MEANS OF ANYTHING OTHER THAN "FIGURED IN OR ALMOST OUT DECENT FRIENDLY PERSON KEYWORD DECENT AND PERSON MAYBE DONT ALWAYS GET BUT THATS BECAUSE HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE TRULY HUMAN. AND I WAS STILLL AM SO STUNNED WITH THIS JASON ROSENTHAL IM SAYIN BEINF HE AND I ARE STRAIGHT OF HE EVER WANT TO KISS THIS ROMANTIC ALEXIS HONEY OH NO YOU DIDNT. IM GOING FOR A WALK BYE SOCIALITES ON THE HEALTHY SIDE OF THINGS TTYL. (TYPE TO YOU LATER). I STAY WRITING

No comments: