IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you. Jigga man is black and gay always a white man? You sure are. What you think hypnosis going to get a racist remark out of me? doubt it regardless of what kind of brain damage i'm left with. as far as zuckerberg sacrificing some arab retard's life whatever I'll kill him without hypnosis. Fucking faggot go that far for a few dollars. Atleast you earned yours, marc. This guy, we'll see. Depends if their knife placement will be. What's left of my brain never did the idea of muhammad doing this for family or anyone other than himself come to me. Good lord that kind of misanthropy is damage do ego. Misanthropy just seems like the correct word. Dont remember exact meaning. Opposite of Phila. Phila was my dog at 21. Phila nthrow P. Phila start with P too.

Thursday, September 5, 2024

All in all.

I owe george 1.55 I owe guy that gives me few dollars sometimes on the first owe him 4 and i owe claud 5. i think thats all of em. you see i dont forget favors regardless how small. just like I don't sell myself. so on so forth. OH YEH RIGHT, I OWE MY PUERTO RICAN >>LADY<< LADY<<<<<<<<< 2 DOLLARS. SHE GAVE ME A DOLLAR TWICE! A LADY. IM GENUINELY STUNNED. I hope I get my welfare card and my package today. Realistically I am supposed. But then again, who knows "what HE says". oh yeh grammar , as far as nas's "put it together". I never met him so dont know if there's a coma between it and together. oddly enough knowing english that well I dont know how to spell coma or cama or the , sign. cama it says is a great beast. my physique all in all, I'm beastly alright, Mr. Biden. :-) sadly said one of my greater in sentiment childhood memories is when a friend told his pops im superman and his pops replied in russian "youre not superman youre super retard.". And hes VERY smart. His sister became a doctor too. good girl christina if u wana fuck out of sympathy pity or whatever the fuck u wana call it, i need some demerol prescribed so u know im available! all i could tell jada is "i been through 2 near death incidents and why i still aint rich". keyword is why. not rich. irony of furthering #2 in my life. romance of my existance and ive lived here FOR AGES I JUST WAKE UP AND SIT AROUND CHATTING IN THE CHAIR BY WINDOW. ASIDE MY LONG WALKS FOR SAKE OF HEART. STAY HOOD KEEP IT GOOD EVEN WITH THIS GARBAGE FOOD AND JADAKISS NICE LINE ON GETTING RICH. TALKIN SHOT 9 TIMES. I SHIT U NOT BROTHER KISS I CAME TO AMERICA AT 9 AND MY NEAR-DEATH HAPPENINGZ N ALL. WHO IN TODAYS RAP GOT ILLER DISS TRACKS THAN MY MAN JADA. NO SUCH THING. PERIOD. as far as me, I aint exactly big but never lived no made up shits. once again, to whatever your name maybe. my very oddly physiqued california fellow chatter...why u dont come to visit no more? Tom cruise crying in front of the mirror cause he aint top gun age no more so he dont want to take you? Id figure man like you own your own jet by now.

No comments: