IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you. Jigga man is black and gay always a white man? You sure are. What you think hypnosis going to get a racist remark out of me? doubt it regardless of what kind of brain damage i'm left with. as far as zuckerberg sacrificing some arab retard's life whatever I'll kill him without hypnosis. Fucking faggot go that far for a few dollars. Atleast you earned yours, marc. This guy, we'll see. Depends if their knife placement will be. What's left of my brain never did the idea of muhammad doing this for family or anyone other than himself come to me. Good lord that kind of misanthropy is damage do ego. Misanthropy just seems like the correct word. Dont remember exact meaning. Opposite of Phila. Phila was my dog at 21. Phila nthrow P. Phila start with P too.

Tuesday, September 3, 2024

One thing I'm not too careful about IS THIS: in a group of white guys i might have to think about what individuals saying about me. but with black folk, i feel comfortable . i dont feel like i ever have to say to myself "Wonder what this guy said about me now!". Regardless which of the fellas they talk to. I think black people ARE LITERALLY NO DIFFERENT THAN WHITE IN THE "WHAT IT MEANS TO BE HUMAN" SENSE. ASIDE..ASIDE...a lil more financial hardship...but im sure my brothers here have seen me i aint been "living it up" exactly myself...i know i know its bummishly childish myself...but i stay colllecting my poland spring bottles....ok on returning them. oh yeh, ok...oh right...just...OKAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT TINY FIGURED BLONDIE IN DUANE OR CVS OR WHATEVER THE FUCK STORE THAT IS... ATTRACTIVE ENOUGH. CMON, WE TOO ADULT FOR NEED OF ANY FURTHER REMARKS. AS FAR AS ME ATTRACTIVE, I KNOW ONLY GETS >>>YOU<<< SO FAR WITH ME ITS JUST ORGASM OF WATCHING MYSELF READ/WRITE TEXT. HYPERGRAPHIC / HYPERLEXIC. LOOK THOSE TWO UP. I done wrote a book "The sorrowful timeS of getting old pasha". (PASHA MEANS PAULY IN RUSSIAN).

No comments: