IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Monday, January 30, 2023

I just try to keep it "upbeat"...

you know? uhm...yeah. i played piano as a kid my father had me quit cause we arent biological. not that i wouldve been Chopin or nothin..naamean HEH .... I DONE MY SHARE OF LOSING MY TEAM INFUSING MY STYLE SOOTHING I AINT DOIN NOTHIN BUT BOOTIN THESE FAKE THUgs losin i aint doin nothin but bruising egos is nuisin other words a new stance son know im bout the last dance sistuh give it a chance in bed have ya feelin my trance never defeatin my plans to con-man conquer shorty i dunk her a gift or two gold my verses aint nothin but bald repeatin three fold aint release a track yet but album is sold or so ive been told im icy you lie turnin ya icicles cold these rookie rappers. damnnnn hi fab... BYE NEWBIES ..WORD THAT ONE WAS FOR FAB AND EX MMTP COuNSELOr "ann marie" girl told me i should write rap so fabb wen ya want me to do some ghostin u know im postin nothin shy of boastin fake thugs im roastin namean so FAB wen u want me to ghost holllllaaaaaasss

No comments: