IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Monday, January 30, 2023

aside pac n biggy it goes like this..

jadakiss fabolous eminem top three today APPROXIMATELY like that word kiss jayz dont know how to rap he know how to sell jay outa change his company name to artistry records. after all he does sell ART ;) i know death isnt the best thing to obsess over but it aint bout death in itself with me. its just the idea of ummm...awkward ..,AWKWARD attracts me as a human not just a fifteen min fuck session. at nearly 40 testosterone aint that of a teenager no more i jerk off like once a week dead serious. man my life is bizarre HEHEHE mr obama my brother tho i wana hear him get on the mic. trump saved my life so id like to hear that geezers wall street joint too

No comments: