IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you.

Wednesday, June 22, 2022

Streets of ny..

u talking street while im runnin It you talking game im sonning it just gained a cpl i musr b punning it before i lost a toofum i came to a state of dismay whodda thunk its greenest day woda left me no payy build me up in clayy long before im dead u talkin clay im talkin flex at gun play u talkin that talk while i jusr say leave sons mad this g born on the, , TWeNTy 27of may havin hoes fucked by the sheppard ill take stones over def leppard whoda thunk white junkie becomes ungodly rapper stayin up weeks at a time i aint no day napper beyonce i tap her jigga i clap her phew bout time i sleep appropriat dapper ainnt too don im federally just on the run sad tto to say i let it play before ggrabbin the gun im a man of the moment where the moment gets you is another story euthanasia proponent no second guessing no worry as of today cpl of rounds past sorry brothas talkin shit i call em blood suckin litches i juust did 6 for i3stitches im slithering away mind withering decay i might be a tiny bit bitterr as the game has shown tho aiint no quitter lifes been a bitch aiight well i cheat her u can have front row s eats ar the final performance im writin romance spittin game iin trance whodda thunk what be the chance id have a villain in my vein im main-linin cocaine hit the spot unloading iin ya shortiesc brain cum shot sync with the blow woulda never thunk id outgrow lifetime of spiritual torture i leave my son lookin for nurture leave ya in the dirt or have ya sweatin pores whore jada got the bbest diss tracks im unloadim macs be it 10 s or 16s macs or just Ems cheatin taxes slow dance with ucnle SAM im just sayin damn brothas on some. faggot shit like george michaels WhAM p what its done for me im fuckin glad nobodys lookin as bad aside the fact iit ddrives me mad i aint never feelin "sad" word is bond... paulgeller@gmail.com

No comments: