IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you. Jigga man is black and gay always a white man? You sure are. What you think hypnosis going to get a racist remark out of me? doubt it regardless of what kind of brain damage i'm left with. as far as zuckerberg sacrificing some arab retard's life whatever I'll kill him without hypnosis. Fucking faggot go that far for a few dollars. Atleast you earned yours, marc. This guy, we'll see. Depends if their knife placement will be. What's left of my brain never did the idea of muhammad doing this for family or anyone other than himself come to me. Good lord that kind of misanthropy is damage do ego. Misanthropy just seems like the correct word. Dont remember exact meaning. Opposite of Phila. Phila was my dog at 21. Phila nthrow P. Phila start with P too.

Wednesday, September 25, 2024

To father. I don't want you to die before me. My life been suffering but thats why I don't want you before me. I've lived the life of a romantic. The american idiot. You know, brighton 13, west 23rd PJ's all the way to staten island. So on so forth. It's whatever man I ain't even got no guilt on these comments. We all go one day. So whenever my day be, its aight. I just pray my brother lives happily and my mother's content through her last years(or so). I love family. And yeh, I'm a drug addict. Other than that, I mean I can't be afforded nastya and shes the only other thing I'm addicted to. My pops....i mean shit..i cant see into him psychologically that far...so can't comment on his self-view in terms of politics on his harder than need be way towards my mother. With me, I'm saying lets get real pops..I'm a man. I take it as it comes. Life as a whole, I ain't been getting shit. can't say take it as i get it. And Mr. Joe Biden...you don't like the needle ridden..man had you lived my life....(19 years needle used to survive now). I'd just say this, freud and rabbi bergsteinman would clarify within your spirit my correctful romance existing. And you get the whole picture...i mean let's "be real be real is real" now since day I was born god has done nothing but punish me for stuff i aint even had time to do yet....i mean shit aight fuck it u assholes want to kill me THE WAY I LOVE ILYA GELLER LUCY GELLER IOSIF GELLER ok ok fine imma stop ranting mr zuckerberg, you're a cutie no homo so no comment on ya booty. the drinks is stale ya thinks im pale nah a jew you hail be it i or not just never fail. ok ok im sure atleast a few ppl will read this google staff/family. i just hope you folks wont make me suffer at moments of death. ilya iosif start with same letter so does "intelligent I". i mean ofcourse i dont want to die but my niggga let me simplify i aint afraid cause if it dont happen tonight cpl weeks cpl of months given my antique of a life style....ant I que. im tiny as an ant I whaaaaaaaaat. que mean what. DESPUES DE COMA NO RECUERDA brother majored in philosophy but my life since day i was born....it defines philosophy more so than sick defines it.

No comments: