IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you. Jigga man is black and gay always a white man? You sure are. What you think hypnosis going to get a racist remark out of me? doubt it regardless of what kind of brain damage i'm left with. as far as zuckerberg sacrificing some arab retard's life whatever I'll kill him without hypnosis. Fucking faggot go that far for a few dollars. Atleast you earned yours, marc. This guy, we'll see. Depends if their knife placement will be. What's left of my brain never did the idea of muhammad doing this for family or anyone other than himself come to me. Good lord that kind of misanthropy is damage do ego. Misanthropy just seems like the correct word. Dont remember exact meaning. Opposite of Phila. Phila was my dog at 21. Phila nthrow P. Phila start with P too.

Saturday, September 28, 2024

To anyone or mayhaps to all reading: I haven't slept all night. And as far as sexuality....drugs made it real difficult for me and those being first of two possible issues. As far as furthering irony in #2...gay relations, I've never sold myself despite wonderful offers etc. But involving yourself on an intimate level when you're an addict. What's left of my mind I'd lose control pretty fast. and no matter how much i want "another one"....thats a never. period. Atm, clock ticks not any slower cause i aint bout suck dicks. So whatever hollywood bigshot son you ever are....otherwise you're seinfeld jerry ive had sign over the staten island ferry. I just pray my father a politician tag team member dont make me suffer with death. time for breakfast oh yeh as far as romance i only love two...nastya and that californian space oddity! fuck these selll out so called good folk anyhow you fit to be one of purity u couldnt sell out if you tried. soon enough i'll die but if u want to fuck with YA MAN come on over baby. although im sure u got a concious and wont play into such activity. as sad as that may be. fucking faggots stole my insulin pens i hope they can give me more today otherwise cpl of weeks fasting for your legend :-(. 2 week 2 hardcore d00d. oh yeh...californian (boy i believe?) its you and lady who saved me topping all sexta. grimreap alright but he spit in my face this nigga thought id suck dick to save my life? hah. alfredo, let my ircing son know what it is. with you baby what good am I. mirc to 286 i be brighton staten island beach is me. DISASTER, FOR A MAN TO MAKE ME SUFFER AFTER WHAT IVE BEEN THROUGH UR A PIECE OF SHIT....NO REASONING THERE FAIRLY OBVIOUS. take care

No comments: