IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you. Jigga man is black and gay always a white man? You sure are. What you think hypnosis going to get a racist remark out of me? doubt it regardless of what kind of brain damage i'm left with. as far as zuckerberg sacrificing some arab retard's life whatever I'll kill him without hypnosis. Fucking faggot go that far for a few dollars. Atleast you earned yours, marc. This guy, we'll see. Depends if their knife placement will be. What's left of my brain never did the idea of muhammad doing this for family or anyone other than himself come to me. Good lord that kind of misanthropy is damage do ego. Misanthropy just seems like the correct word. Dont remember exact meaning. Opposite of Phila. Phila was my dog at 21. Phila nthrow P. Phila start with P too.

Friday, September 27, 2024

My childhood best friend, my mother said "his father is talented with his hands". Yeh, guy played guitar did his diamonds but closet-close homosexual life was hard on him. YOU SHOW ME A DAY HE WASNT ANGRY AND WASNT CRAVING A DRINK ILL SHOW U THE WORLD. My father is talented with his hands too, piano over guitar. did fix-up jobs his whole life. Me on the other hand, pops had me quit the guitar for sake of I, the anti-hero...post-coma war hero. But my physique...learning anything would come at an expense. Kids had me so frustrated. i could only imagine me turning into a psycho if I didn't end up a junkie. Pops been ego-ridden his whole life...ah whatever i figured repercussion to mean consequence...its effect. Effect is seizure with my stock leisure my block plEasure my cock speedball fuck ya rock but did i enjoy it the mafia my joy they employ it who the man but I nigga better boy it . ok time go. go else where he cut it i aint go no hair whos to comment on life being hair maybe to a 6 yr old kid leftist childhood love ive had my share share enough cigs to afford a blind stare rat boy trying aint no bear imma try to blaze wholl further dare ok

No comments: