IAM sorry for homophobic remarks I've made gay people been real cool with me.

Featured Post

verse for u barack

 sayin Obama was a mistake is like fishing with osama at the lake never beat me yous a fake illest verses u know my take ;-) Obama got that ...

Mother said I'm a romantic. my style result from years of aimless reading im aimful feeding. autist!

https://www.blogger.com/blog/post/edit/5074896454593679223/1684892603714142096 <- "right who? wrong where?"



My name is paul and I'm an addict.


those who suffered from day one without solution much like me life lived without a cushion. romance known as my existance has been dedicated to you. Jigga man is black and gay always a white man? You sure are. What you think hypnosis going to get a racist remark out of me? doubt it regardless of what kind of brain damage i'm left with. as far as zuckerberg sacrificing some arab retard's life whatever I'll kill him without hypnosis. Fucking faggot go that far for a few dollars. Atleast you earned yours, marc. This guy, we'll see. Depends if their knife placement will be. What's left of my brain never did the idea of muhammad doing this for family or anyone other than himself come to me. Good lord that kind of misanthropy is damage do ego. Misanthropy just seems like the correct word. Dont remember exact meaning. Opposite of Phila. Phila was my dog at 21. Phila nthrow P. Phila start with P too.

Monday, September 23, 2024

im feeling bugged out shady with rushing rugged out brady. god knows, i got a way with words let me tell you . but this kind of wit....as a lyricist...dont know if id flatter myself like that namean. anyhow on to the important folks of life aside family, mazza, falcon, rosenthal lol yo i talk all that fancy shit against money cause ive lived a bum all my life but you look at influential people of my life and who are they other than from dollar? fuck...though I SHIT U NOT NIGGA IVE LIVED BUM ALL MY LIFE. BUT THE ROMANCE OF THIS ROMANTICS LIFE I APOLOGIZE BUT ON TO CHRISTINA PIASTRO AND ARTHUR BOGOMOLSKY. I ONLY MENTION CHRISTINA AGAIN CAUSE I SAW A YOUNG BEAUTY THAT HEAVILY RESEMBLES HER AND I FEEL MY DICK GETTING HARD SO IF THEY LET THIS POST HAPPEN AND CHRISTINA READS IT...LET ME PUT IT TO YOU LIKE THIS MA, OTHER THAN GOD AKA NASTY OR SIMPLY MY NASTYA...TO FUCK HER I MEAN SHIT I APOLOGIZE BUT CHRISTINA YOU'RE MY 2ND HOPE OF A DYING MAN. TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU, AND LET ME TELL YOU THAT WHOLE SHIT BOUT FEELING THE SHAME IN NOT GETTING A CHICK OFF OR WHATEVER...WITH YOU IT BE ALL ABOUT AND ONLY ABOUT MY SATISFACTION 15 MINUTES GIVE OR TAKE 5. IM WELLL TRAINED IN ANY CONNOTATIONS OF THE WORDS WELL TRAINED. SPEAKING I PRAY I HAVE MORE LIFE THAN TONIGHT AND IF I DO I PRAY TO HAVE YOU. MY BOY TOY OF A LADY WHOS KNOWN ME SINCE BEFORE PUBERTY. SO ALL YOUR FAGGOT ASS MED SCHOOL SHIT... AND WATEEVVER...LETS BE SERIOUS, U THINK I COULDNT HAVE FINISHED MED SCHOOL? PFFT. but taking away caps etc...ill say one last thing. god bless my father for having me life the life of a romantic rather than become a doctor. i mean shit AS FAR AS WHAT WE KNOW AS FACT...WHAT WE BOUT "ULTIMATELY" OTHER THAN OUR LAST DAYS OF LIFE AND BELIEVE YOU ME....I GOT (WHOEVER) BEAT ON THAT ONE. GOOD NIGHT oh yeh as far as med school....what can i tell ya my student, ive lived medical. hence we mingle one...fine.....fine fine FINE you be my one or yeh.... Mr. Arthur Belopolsky. what can i really say here all and all....im sorry if you are an individual ive put in any discomfort over the years...well what can i say, we aint kids no more. i hope all is working out for you. i got used to live the life of a romantic so all that suffering and small talk related to it..what can i tell ya. talkering. folkering. or even folk hero. heroesque after a life of living zero heroically surviving AND living so. oh shit here i go spewing nonsense again i do nothing because i babble or is it that i babble because i do nothing. i just like reading/writing with my brain interpreting as some social format...otherwise its not even a amtter of narcissist just simple certainty spoken belated at the final curtain see. ok ive done with this current text rant . god knows who if anyone reads shit

No comments: